16-Hour Online DUI Course
The Arizona state-licensed 16-hour course requires education on the following topics. You will start with a pre-test to understand areas where you need additional information. You will take quizzes throughout the course to prepare you for the final “open-book” test. When you have successfully completed the 16-hour DUI Course, your certificate will be accessible for immediate download to your computer and print.
VERY IMPORTANT: If using a credit card WITH A DIFFERENT ADDRESS or NOT IN YOUR STUDENTS NAME, enter the credit card owner’s exact information when registering.
Information covered in this course:
- What are the physiological effects of alcohol and drug use?
- How do alcohol and drug use affect one’s ability to safely operate a vehicle?
- What alternatives are there to operating a motor vehicle while impaired?
- What are the psychological and sociological effects of alcohol and drug use?
- The states of substance abuse
- Self-assessment of alcohol and drug use
- Learning criminal penalties and statutory requirements for sentencing
- Many alternatives to alcohol and drug use
- Identifying different approaches to treatment for substance abuse
- Resources, programs, and interventions locally available
- Introduction to the process and benefits of group counseling and self-help groups