16-Hour Online DUI Course
The Arizona state-licensed 16-hour course requires education on the following topics. You will start with a pre-test to understand areas where you need additional information. You will take quizzes throughout the course to prepare you for the final “open-book” test. When you have successfully completed the 16-hour DUI Course, your certificate will be accessible for immediate download to your computer and print.
VERY IMPORTANT: If using a credit card WITH A DIFFERENT ADDRESS or NOT IN YOUR NAME, enter the credit card owner’s exact information when registering. Once you registered, email us your name so it will be printed correctly on your completion certificate.
Information covered in this course:
- What are the physiological effects of alcohol and drug use?
- How do alcohol and drug use affect one’s ability to safely operate a vehicle?
- What alternatives are there to operating a motor vehicle while impaired?
- What are the psychological and sociological effects of alcohol and drug use?
- The states of substance abuse
- Self-assessment of alcohol and drug use
- Learning criminal penalties and statutory requirements for sentencing
- Many alternatives to alcohol and drug use
- Identifying different approaches to treatment for substance abuse
- Resources, programs, and interventions locally available
- Introduction to the process and benefits of group counseling and self-help groups